This trend device “Natuclean 19” produces Electrolyzed Technology to create an effective sanitizing and disinfecting solution to fight bacteria, virus and fungus in the environment. It produce Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl), the perfect weapon to fight germs. This solution is used in the AIRLINE INDUSTRY to sanitized the airplanes and for the Casino Industry to sanitized casinos areas, machines and more.
HOW THIS MACHINE WORK?
- Electrolyzed water is produced by the electrolysis of ordinary tap water containing dissolved sodium chloride.
- The electrolysis of such salt solutions produces a solution of hypochlorous acid and sodium hydroxide. The resulting water can be used as a disinfectant.
- Hypochlorous acid are efficient disinfecting agents.
- Sodium hydroxide in low concentrations is used to make skin moisturizers and some toothpaste, in large concentration is used to make regular cleaners.
- 100 % SAFE. for humans,
- ALL NATURAL. It is chemical free, non-toxic, and all-natural.
- BROAD-SPECTRUM EFFICACY, including highly resistant bacterial spores
- NON-TOXIC – NON-POISONOUS.
- FAST ACTION. 1 min to kill bacteria, virus and fungus.
- COST-EFFECTIVE, you prepare your own formulation, just need water and salt.
- A STERILE OPTION for grade A and B environments;
- NON-HAZARD OR DISPOSAL CONSIDERATION.
MULTIPLE USE. Could be used to disinfect and sanitize:
- MEDICAL ROOM – NURSING FACILITIES
- RESTAURANTS - HOTELS
- GROCERY STORE - SUPERMARKET
- GYM- HEALTH CLUBS
- SCHOOL - KINDERGARTEN
- SPA – BEAUTY SALOON – AESTHETIC ROOM
- FRUITS - PRODUCES
- CARS – UBBER – TAXIS
ANY AREA THAT NEED TO BE DISINFECTED
EASY TO USE:
- Add 350 ml tap water to the cleaned container
- Add 3 grams of salt (one teaspoon provided)
- Shake the container gentle to dissolve salts
- Screw back the nozzle and rotate the nozzle to “off”
- Plug in your device to the power supply.
- Press the power button on the base, color light will be flashing and bubbles will appear indicating that the machine is working.
- After 10 minutes, the machine will stop working automatically. Your sprayer is ready to use.
See Manual for Full Instruction.