Get a comprehensive solution for various skin concerns with Natuderma Hydrocolloid Pimple Patches. Made of 100% hydrocolloid, these patches absorb microscale secretion, maintain moist pores, and promote natural skin recovery. The invisible, ultra-thin design and medical-grade adhesive ensure that the patches remain securely in place without being noticeable.
INVISIBLE – ULTRATHIN: Discreet and ultra-thin design pimple patches for seamless wear, great for all skin tone.
HYDROCOLLOID PATCHES: Made of 100% hydrocolloid for effective absorption. These pimple patches absorb acne secretion, oil, and other exudates.
PREMIUM FORMULA - FAST ACTION: Extra strength patches infused with tea tree and salicylic acid, help to fight acne and to get your clear skin look faster.
WATERPROOF – LONG LASTING FIT: Medical-grade adhesive ensures a secure and long-lasting fit. Suitable for use day and night, with 6 to 8 hours of continue protection against external contamination.
60 PATCHES IN THREE SIZES: Every pack contains a total of 60 patches in sizes S (24 dots), M (12 dots), and L (24 dots).
SKIN FRIENDLY: Silicone Free, Mineral Oil Free, Sulfate Free, Artificial Color Free, Alcohol Free.
BLACKHEAD EXTRACTOR TOOLS: Our kit includes 2 essential extractor tools with 4 functional ends. The different shapes and sizes of loops effectively help to extract and clean up blackheads, whiteheads or clogged pores, even in hard-to-reach areas like the T-ZONE and around the eyes.
FDA REGISTERED. Made by an FDA registered company under FDA Quality Management System Requirement. ISO:13485:2016
Best pimple Patches? Why choose Natuderma Pimple Patches?
They not only absorb acne secretion, oil, and other exudates and create a protective barrier, isolating acne pimples from external dust and contamination. But, also help to fight acne. Natuderma Pimple patches provide a moist healing environment, helping to reduce redness appearance and restore a healthier look. Whether it's day or night, you can confidently use these patches under makeup or during various activities, such as jogging, working, or sleeping.
This listing includes not only the highly effective pimple patches but also two essential extractor tools. The kit comes with four functional ends, featuring different shapes and sizes of loops that effectively help extract and clean up blackheads and blemishes, even in hard-to-reach areas like the T-ZONE and around the eyes. Take advantage of the additional blackhead extractor tools to achieve a comprehensive skincare routine that leaves your skin clear and blemish-free.
For Open or Mature Pimple:
Do Not Pick: It's important to avoid picking or squeezing pimples that are not ready to be extracted. This can worsen the condition and lead to scarring or infection.
- 1.-Cleanse your face with a Saliklear face wash or gentle cleanser, to remove any dirt, oil, or impurities from the skin. Pat dry with a clean towel.
- 2.-Disinfect the extractor tool by wiping it with rubbing alcohol or use an alcohol-soaked cotton swabs.
- 3.-Place the looped end of the extractor tool around the blemish, positioning it in a way that applies gentle pressure around the affected area. Avoid pressing too hard, as this can cause damage or scarring.
- 4.-Cleanse and Disinfect: After extraction, clean the area to remove any residual debris or bacteria. Use an alcohol-soaked cotton swabs.
- 5.-Apply Natuderma pimple patches. Gently peel the acne patch and gently press for several seconds to smooth the patch.
- 6.-Leave on for about 6-8 hours or when hydrocolloid becomes white or discolors, it indicates that hydrocolloid has absorbed acne secretion and you can replace the acne patch . Replace for a new one until is completed healed.
For Blackhead - no active acne:
- 1.-Cleanse your face with Saliklear to remove any dirt, oil, or impurities from the skin.
- 2.-Prep the Tool: Disinfect the acne removal tool by wiping it with rubbing alcohol or using an alcohol-soaked cotton pad.
- 3.-Steam or Warm Compress (optional): Apply a warm compress or steam your face for a few minutes to open up the pores. This will soften the skin and make the extraction process easier.
4.-Target the Blackhead, place the looped end of the acne removal tool around the blemish, positioning it in a way that applies gentle pressure around the affected area. Avoid pressing too hard, as this can cause damage or scarring.
- 5.-Cleanse and Disinfect: After extraction, clean the area to remove any residual debris or bacteria. You can use Natuderma Pore Minimizer Serum- Acne Spot Treatment, day and night.
Do Not Pick: It's important to avoid picking or squeezing. This can worsen the condition and lead to scarring or infection.
Legal disclaimer: Normally these patches do not cause any issues, but we recommend trying them out on a small area of your skin to make sure that you are not sensitive to any of ingredients.