BCN Heal is a cream specifically formulated for use after mechanical aesthetic procedures that can produce alterations in the skin, such as dermopuncture or microneedling, among other treatments. Its formula contains olive oil, panthenol, bisabolol (chamomile extract), hyaluronic acid and gotu kola, among other ingredients, which help improve the quality of the skin.
BCN Heal has the following specific benefits:
- Moisturizes deeply, softening rough and dry skin.
- Has antioxidant properties.
- Prevents dehydration due to its moisturizing and emollient capacity, avoiding dryness of the skin.
- Prevents and improves the irritation of the skin subjected to mechanical actions.
- Improves the resistance of the skin to mechanical action (such as shaving).
- Softens, revitalizes and improves the quality of the skin.
- Creates a non-occlusive protective film (breathable).
FEATURES - BCN HEAL
Airless | 35 ml NET WT. | 1.22 fl.oz. | 5-6 pH
Prevention and improvement of epidermal alterations such as dryness, roughness and skin irritation, produced by medical-aesthetic treatments.
HOW TO USE:
Clean the skin and apply 2 or 3 times a day, gently massaging the affected areas. For optimal results, combine with the rest of the products of the BCN Pre & Post range.
Warning: Do not apply directly to open wounds or areas with active dermatitis. Avoid contact with eyes and mucosa. Keep out of children’s reach. Store in cool and dry place. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. In the event of any abnormal reaction, consult your doctor immediately.
Contains: Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Bisabolol, Asiaticoside, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Copper Gluconate.